Thursday, March 6, 2008

Brooklyn is watching

A very interesting project is underway in which a link to Second Life has been established from the "Jack the Pelican Presents" Gallery in Brooklyn, New York, USA. Apparently visitors to the gallery can view and interact with this sim where sl artists are encouraged to display the fruits of their labor. My first contributions to the event are my "Golden Eagle In Flight" and "Earth Descending a Staircase". The items will only be up for 36 hours I am told so I may be able to show my whole inventory over the year this project runs.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed, a great initiative to link RL and SL art!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous? That was me!

Anonymous said...

Looking good, Cheen. Love the wings but lets not forget what made you famous - breasts. Keep them coming.